- Step 1: Navigate to Operational Users, in the Setup section.
- Step 2: Click " Invite New User" on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Step 3: In the modal, fill in the email address of the person you want to invite to Waydev, select the desired role from the dropdown, and then click "Send Invite."
- Step 4: Once the invited users accept the invite, you will need to provide them with the necessary permissions. Click on the Lock icon, corresponding to their profile.
- Step 5: To provide users access to view reports for specific teams, click on the toggle for Visible in Waydev for the respective teams (click "Toggle All Visible" to provide users access to view all teams' reports).
To provide users access to email reports for specific teams, click on the toggle for Receive Email Reports for the respective teams (click "Toggle All Emails" to provide users access to all teams' email reports).
If you invite new users with the Owner role, you can skip step 5.
Updated 20 days ago