Waydev, Inc. built the Waydev app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Waydev, Inc. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark, Delaware, 19702, USA
Registration with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Waydev is dedicated to providing its Customers and Users the highest level of transparency and control over the use of their data when using our Services. This Policy details each type of personal data we collect, how we use it and how you can control it. Any information processed by Waydev is treated as confidential, stored securely and accessed by authorized personnel only. Waydev has implemented and maintains appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect you personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against any loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
What data do we collect:Waydev currently collects the following personal data from Website Visitors and Customers or Users:
Website VisitorsWebsite Visitors (before sign up) – Whenever you visit our Website, certain information gets created and logged automatically. Here are the data points we collect:
Log data anonymously – When you use Waydev’s Website, we process log data, including the information that your browser automatically sends and information related to your interaction with our Website;Waydev may collect and process any personal data that you make voluntarily available by filling our Website’s forms, such as Demos or Free Trials requests, our Blog or Newsletters subscription and/or by downloading our Ebooks. In all of these actions, you need to provide us voluntarily the required fields which may vary depending on the action.
Customers or UsersCustomers or Users (after sign up) – Following sign up, whenever you use our Services we collect behavioral data points essential for the provision of Waydev Services.
On Services Plan subscription – If you decide to subscribe to one of our Services Plans, we may request payment and billing details. Your payment information (credit or debit card details), although provided on our platform is only made available through a third party payment platform. At any point, Waydev does not have access to or stores data related to your card details. The information collected for billing purposes (such as First name, Last name, Company name, email, phone, address, VAT number (when applicable)) is directly inserted by you in a third party platform, and Waydev can access to issue invoices.
Please note that all data requested by Waydev is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for us to provide our Services. In cases where we specifically state that some of the data is not mandatory, Customers and/or Users are free not to communicate this data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the Services.
What we do with the information we collect:We use the information we collect to provide a better Service to you. In order to do that, it is necessary for us to use your information to:
- Do registration and authentication;
- Collect information from Github and Bitbucket to perform our Service;
- Provide payment and billing information to third-party platforms;
- Perform database management for Customers or Users;
- Send you notifications when you activate these – we will only use your information with your consent in
- order to send you marketing materials by email or push notification. Each time we send you marketing materials, we give you the option to unsubscribe;
- To answer the queries you may ask on live chat platforms;
- Content performance and features testing (A/B testing);
- Work with law enforcement in keeping Waydev safe. We may get requests for account information from law enforcement authorities like the police or courts.
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade user information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
How you can control your data:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a Waydev account, many of the choices you have on Waydev are built directly into Waydev or your settings.
- Access the information we hold about you at any time – which can be done directly on our Platform;
- Edit your account information at any time – this does not include your email, since any change needs to be done directly in the third party platform you selected on sign up;
- Remove credit or debit card details at any time – if you decide to downgrade your Service Plan, you can remove your payment details through our Platform;
- Delete your account at any time – when you decide to do so, all your personal information will be deleted, except for any information required to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Unsubscribe from Marketing or Services related communications – you can unsubscribe directly on the emails you receive from Waydev, related with Newsletters, Blog updates and others or define your notification preferences on the Platform;
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, provided that it is technically feasible;
- Complain to a regulator. If you are based in the EEA and suspect that we have not complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint before the Data Protection Commission in Portugal or with your local supervisory authority;
- Object to us processing your information by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, that will be executed within a period of 30 days following the date of your request.