- Step 1: Navigate to Teams Management, in the Setup section.
- Step 2: Click the Switch to Teams View button.
- Step 3: Click Create New Team.
- Step 4: Name your team and choose the parent team (optional), and click Create.
- Step 1: Click the settings button corresponding to the specific team you want to edit.
- Step 2: Once the Update Team Information modal appears, you can change the name of the team, and click Update.
To delete the team, click the red bin button.
- Step 1: Click the Manage Engineers button corresponding to the team you want to manage.
- Step 2: Select the engineers you want to add to the team by clicking on the In Team toggle. You can also filter engineer profiles by name or email
- Step 1: Select the team you want to create a parent team for.
- Step 2: Click Set Parent Team for Selected.
- Step 3: Select the Parent Team from the dropdown, and click Update.
Updated 7 months ago