- Step 1: Navigate to Setup -> Integrations. Select GitHub.
- Step 2: Select OAuth, and click Connect. You will be redirected to your Git provider where you will need to authorize access to your account.
- Step 3: After the connection is done, you will be redirected to the ‘Repositories’ page, with a message of success. Now you’ll need to select relevant repositories for your project. You can select all or you can choose only the ones with data. We recommend selecting only the repos with recent work. After you select the repos, click the ‘Save Project’ button.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the app where you will need to wait until we process your data. We normally process the data in under 1 hour, but for the first time connections it can take up to 12 hours. Pull requests may take 24-48 hours to process completely.
- Step 5: Now everything is set up, you just need to wait until we process the data.
- Step 1: Select the Access Token authentication method.
- Step 2: Navigate to Github.
- Step 3: In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- Step 4: In the left sidebar, click Developer settings.
- Step 5: In the left sidebar, click Personal access tokens.
- Step 6: Click Generate new token. Select the scopes or permissions, you'd like to grant this token. To use your token to access repositories from the command line, select repo.
- Step 7: Navigate back to Waydev, paste the token in the Personal Access Token field in the GitHub modal, and click Test connection.
Updated 4 months ago