Creating a personal access token
If your repos are behind a firewall, please whitelist our IPs. Here is a link to get you started.
You can create as many personal access tokens as you like from your GitLab profile.
- Log in to GitLab.
- In the upper-right corner, click your avatar and select Settings.
- On the User Settings menu, select Access Tokens.
- Choose a name and optional expiry date for the token - Don't set any date.
- Choose the desired scopes - For Waydev we need only api scope and read_user scope..
- Click the Create personal access token button.
- Save the personal access token somewhere safe. Once you leave or refresh the page, you won’t be able to access it again.
Here is the example:
- Step 1: Create access token
- Step 2. Copy/Paste your Access token
- Step 3. Go to Waydev, paste the access token and your organization url.
- Step 4. Click test connection, if everything works fine you will receive a connect button, just click connect.
- Step 5. Your connection succeed, just wait a couple of minutes, and hit refresh.
- Step 6. Select the relevant repos for your project, and load/save the project.
Updated 4 months ago