Learn how to fully customise your Waydev Dashboard by following the steps below to get to a complete tailored experience.
- Step 1: Navigate to Throughput -> Custom Reports.
- Step 2: Click on Create Report.
- Step 3: Give your Report a title and a description.
- Step 4: Click on *Add Widget**.
- Step 5: Select your preferred Widgets.
For the Metric Overview Widget you will have to choose a main metric, then up to 4 secondary metrics.
- Step 6: Click on Preview Widget and to further customize it by selecting your Teams, Repositories, Developers, and Period
- Step 7 Click on Add Widget to Report, then continue adding more widgets to continue customizing your dashboard.
When you have more widgets you can drag and drop each one to your preffered location.
- Step 8 Click on Save Report, then toggle the Set as dashboard button to have it as your active dashboard.
- Step 9: Enjoy your new Custom Dashboard!
Updated 2 months ago