The notifications section is a table that contains data about the name, active, metrics to display, condition details, assignments (timeframe, teams, developers, repositories), and alert config.
In order to see Notifications, you need to have been granted access from the Role Management panel. Users with Owner and Member have access granted by default
- Step 1: In order to create your notifications navigate to the Notifications in the left-side panel.
- Step 2: Click on the Create Notification button.
- Step 3: The Notifications modal will appear, where you can choose from a list of pre-built settings to start from or you can start from scratch to build your own conditions to trigger notifications.
- Step 4: Click continue and start configuring your notifications
When configuring your notifications, select the Teams and Developers who trigger the notifications, the Repositories, and the time period.
Select what metrics trigger your notifications, the condition, and the value. Only if the condition evaluates to true and the value is different than the last stored value you will receive the notification.
The stats representation is how you want to see the metrics displayed in your notification. If you select "General," you will receive the total metrics for the selected team. If you select "By team," you will receive metrics for each team and so on.
- Step 5: Choose to whom Waydev will send notifications and on what platform.
- Step 6: Choose at what interval of time the notification will be sent, choose a Custom Subject, that will be the subject of the email, and Custom Text which will appear in the email and notification.
Example of received email from Notifications
Updated 5 months ago