If you use Gitlab.com, you can connect your account very easily through our OAuth connection. Just connect your account, select the relevant repos for your project, and wait to process your data.
- Navigate to Setup -> Integrations
- Click on the GitLab icon
- Give access to your GitLab organization
- After this is successful, you will be redirected to the Repositories page
- Select the relevant repos for your project
- Wait until we process your data
You have successfully connected GitLab!
Updated about 1 year ago