If your repositories are behind a firewall, please whitelist our IPs first. Here is a link to get you started. To use this method to connect to Waydev, you will need to whitelist on port 443 over HTTPS. You also need a public DNS record pointing to the IP address that is being exposed for Waydev analysis. This DNS entry should match the TLS/SSL certificate that the server is utilizing.
- Step 1: In order to connect with Azure DevOps, you need to go to Setup -> Integrations.
- Step 2: Click on the "Azure DevOps" button.
- Step 3: To connect through OAuth, click the "Connect" button.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to sign into your Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- If you want to connect through a Personal Access Token follow these instructions and follow this configuration. You can scope your token to a single organization as well.
- Step 5: Paste the Personal Access Token in the field, and click Test Connection. Then, click Connect. Note: If you scoped your token to a single organization, navigate to the PAT - Single organization window and enter your organization as well.
Updated 3 months ago