- Step 1: Navigate to Atlassian's API Token Manager, and click Create API token.
- Step 2: Choose a label for your API token, and click Create.
- Step 3: Copy the generated API token.
- Step 4: In the Waydev app, navigate to Setup -> Integrations.
- Step 5: Click Jira, fill in the modal your Jira login email, your personal access token, and your Jira URL, and click Test connection.
Step 6: Navigate to Setup -> Ticket Projects.
Step 7: Select the projects you want to process, then click Sync selected. If you create new projects in Jira, you need to click the Refresh Ticket Projects button to add them to the Ticket Projects page.
- Step 8: Navigate to Teams Management
- Step 9: Select the All contributors list on the left side of the Engineers page. Select the accounts that belong to the same engineer using the checkboxes on the left side. Merge the accounts by clicking the Merge button on the right side of the page.
Why Configure your Jira Tickets?
It is important to Configure your Jira Ticket types in order to give you more accuracy regarding Project Costs
Go to Menu -> Setup -> Integrations -> Jira Active Integration -> Configure
Go to Menu -> Setup -> Ticket Projects -> Jira project -> Configure
In the first step, issue types categories can be excluded or included from metrics:
In the second step, Jira's statuses can be mapped to Active (start state) and Done (finish state). This is an improvement for issue cycle time:
Updated 12 months ago