- Step 1: Navigate to Atlassian's API Token Manager, and click Create API token.
- Step 2: Choose a label for your API token, and click Create.
- Step 3: Copy the generated API token.
- Step 4: In the Waydev app, navigate to Integrations.
- Step 5: Click Jira, fill in the modal your Jira login email, your personal access token, and your Jira URL, and click Test connection.
Step 6: Navigate to Project -> Ticket Projects.
Step 7: Select the projects you want to process, then click Save Project. If you create new projects in Jira, you need to click the Refresh Repositories button to add them to the Ticket Projects page.
- Step 8: Navigate to Team Management
- Step 9: Select the All contributors list on the left side of the Engineers page. Select the accounts that belong to the same engineer using the checkboxes on the left side. Merge the accounts by clicking the Merge button on the right side of the page.
Updated about 1 month ago