The notifications section is a table that contains data about: name, active, metrics to display, condition details, assignments (timeframe, teams, developers, repositories), alert config.
In order to see Notifications, you need to have been granted access from the Role Management panel. Users with Owner and Member have access granted by default
- Step 1: In order to create your notifications navigate to the Notifications in the left-side panel.
- Step 2: Click on the Create Notification button.
- Step 3: The Notifications modal will appear, where you can choose from a list of pre-built settings to start from or you can start from scratch to build your own conditions to trigger notifications.
- Step 4: Click continue and start configuring your notifications
- Step 5: Choose to whom will Waydev send notifications.
- Step 6: Choose at what interval of time the notification will be sent, choose a Custom Subject, that will be the subject of the email, and Custom Text which will appear in the email and notification.
Example of received email from Notifications
Updated 5 months ago