IMPORTANT: Before connecting CircleCI, please make sure you have a valid GitHub or Bitbucket integration.
Personal Access Token connection.
- Step 1: In order to connect CircleCI, navigate to Integrations, in the Setup section.
- Step 2: Select CircleCI.
- Step 3: Create a Personal Access Token in CircleCI by navigating to your User Settings -> Personal API Tokens
-> Create New Token.
Please make sure that you are using a Personal API Token and not a Project API Token, otherwise we will only have access to a single project.
- Step 4: Paste the Personal Access Token in the field, and click Test Connection. Then, click Connect.
- Step 5: Navigate to CI/CD Repositories, under the Setup section.
- Step 6: Select the repositories you want to connect, then click Save Changes. If you create new repositories in CircleCI, you need to click the Refresh Repositories button to add them to the CI/CD Repositories page.
Updated 1 day ago